MIF Admission 2020
The application is available now - March 31, 2020. This year, we have 2 rounds of interviews.
- First round: applicants applying and payment until January 31, 2020. (First-round interview: Sunday, February 16, 2020)
- Second round: applicants applying first-round and having incomplete scores and applicants applying from February 1 - March 31, 2020. (Second round interview: Saturday, April 25, 2020)
1. Complete the online application form through www.gradreg.tbs.tu.ac.th. Applicants must upload files all supporting documents to the system. (For first round interview: upload by February 3, 2020, and for second round interview: upload by April 5, 2020)
2. In addition, applicants must send all supporting documents to the MIF office, either by post or hand as follows:
Proof of quantitative tests and English proficiency (only original documents)
- Proof of SMART-II or GMAT score or GRE score (a print screen of SMART-II score is acceptable)
- Proof of TU-GET or IELTS or TOEFL score
- Applicant personal information (download from MIF applicant persornal information form, Please type in PDF form)
- Two letters of recommendation (download from Confidential letter of recommendation form, Please type in PDF form)
- One original and one copy of transcript
- One color photograph 1.5 inch (3 cm x 4 cm)
- One copy of National ID Card or Passport (for foreign applications)
3. Attend the MIF interview. Interview examination will be conducted by the MIF admission committee which will be announced through www.mif.tbs.tu.ac.th.
Download MIF brochure