MIF Admission 2020
The application is available now - March 31, 2020. This year, we have 2 rounds of interviews.
- First round: applicants applying and payment until January 31, 2020. (First-round interview: Sunday, February 16, 2020)
- Second round: applicants applying first-round and having incomplete scores and applicants applying from February 1 - March 31, 2020. (Second round interview: Saturday, April 25, 2020)
1. Complete the online application form through www.gradreg.tbs.tu.ac.th. Applicants must upload files all supporting documents to the system. (For first round interview: upload by February 3, 2020, and for second round interview: upload by April 5, 2020)
2. In addition, applicants must send all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows: (see example below)
E-mail subject: Applicant ID - Supporting documents
Ex. 08-00xx - Supporting documents (documents and photo)
Proof of quantitative tests and English proficiency (scan from original documents)
- Proof of SMART-II or GMAT score or GRE score (a print screen of SMART-II score is acceptable)
- Proof of TU-GET or IELTS or TOEFL score (a print screen of TU-GET score is acceptable)
- Applicant personal information (download from MIF applicant persornal information form, Please type in PDF form)
- A copy of transcript
- A copy of National ID Card or Passport (for foreign applications)
- A color photograph 1.5 inch (3 cm x 4 cm) file .jpg, resolution not less than 600 dpi, wear shirt without patterns, straight face, not wearing academic gown.
- Two letters of recommendation (download from Confidential letter of recommendation form, Please type in PDF form) (the recommender can send the letter directly to e-mail: email@example.com)
3. Attend the MIF interview. Interview examination will be conducted by the MIF admission committee which will be announced through www.mif.tbs.tu.ac.th.
Download MIF brochure