The Master in Finance Program (MIF), Thammasat Business School is opened for application for MIF#22 (incoming in June 2020). The application is available from now until March 31, 2020. Interested candidates can submit the application online >>Click Here<<.
The MIF Program is designed to equip students with fundamental and advance financial knowledge that will give you the tools to work in the rapidly changing and demanding environment going forward.
Our program is highly selective. We seek a diverse group of students whose competitive academic performance, significant professional, strong leadership potential and personal qualities such as maturity, self-confidence, motivation and strong interpersonal and communication skills meet the demands of the program and promises a successful financial career.
MIF admissions process is structured to enable potential candidates to demonstrate these skills and also interview examination allows prospective students to show qualities such as interpersonal and communication skills, which are difficult for us to assess on the basis of Maths skill alone.
The MIF admits not more than 50 students per year. The qualification requirements and admission criteria are outlined below.
1. Hold a bachelor degree in any field from an institution accredited by Thammasat University Council or its international equivalent.
2. Have English Proficiency and Quantitative skills conforming to Thammasat University Regulations.
3. No need work experience required but some exposure to the financial path is an advantage.
- First round (early applicants): applicants applying and payment until January 31, 2020.
- Second round: applicants applying first-round and having incomplete scores and applicants applying from February 1 to March 31, 2020.
For more information please call 02-613-2246, 02-225-2114
Download MIF brochure